Home Automation – development of software control panels for Rooms of eHouse building automation system . Delphi programming library is discussed in more detail in the post .
We have updated to the current version of eHouse and drivers compatible with the system state for November 2012.
Currently, the software has the following features:
- visualization and control eHouse1 system under the supervision of PC
- visualization and control eHouse1 system under the supervision of CommManager
- visualization and control system of Ethernet eHouse
- Ready for the room control panel / room / controller (HeatManager , RoomManager , EthernetRoomManager)
- EHouse1 control devices under the supervision of a PC – Event recording control for drivers in the event queue for the application eHouse.exe
- Device Control eHouse 1 under the supervision of CommManager – direct message control events (via LAN)
- Ethernet Device Control eHouse – direct message control events (the LAN) directly to the controller
Working Mode of software is forced through a file in the directory “%ehouseDir%\Ehouse1.cfg” eHouse1 version under the supervision of a PC.
Otherwise, the software is running in real mode controllers by downloading status and sending commands directly to the LAN, Ethernet or WiFi.
Panels now support:
- single control output on/off buttons
- read the status of the controllers out and highlight buttons
- reading and visualize of all measuring inputs
- Implementation of the program – buttons (switch)
- Performance of the heating program – (Only for Ethernet controllers)
- synchronization status of the Ethernet controllers via UDP broadcast
- synchronization status by the file system for eHouse1 controllers from ehouse.exe application
- Write events to eHouse queue for an application eHouse.exe for eHouse1 version under the supervision of a PC
- Sending events via TCP/IP protocol directly to controllers
The source code can be found at eHouse Home Automation – Open Source Software – Delphi
The code is distributed under the GNU open source .
Require sending a copy of the source code of the software to update and correct errors, and further development .
Using software to create your own applications beyond Open Source is only possible on the basis of individual commercial license .
More information about eHouse system is on the manufacturer's website eHouse Home Automation Manufacturer .